This IPC Pathways website and related online resources have been designed and are maintained by The Harraseeket Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, under an agreement with Immanuel Presbyterian Church. Harraseeket is responsible for the cost of these resources and depends on contributions from the public to support its Pathways programs.
Immanuel’s Youth Ministry Committee and its Spirituality & Learning Committee, each of which has guided the IPC Pathways program, would appreciate your considering supporting IPC Pathways by making a tax-deductible contribution to The Harraseeket Foundation to help defray the costs of IPC Pathways. A number of Immanauelites have contributed, as has the Youth Ministry Committee. In addition, Harraseeket has received an endowment grant from the IPC Special Projects Committee to support the February 2020 high school vocation fair.
Thank you for supporting Immanuel youth and young adults! Information on how to contribute is below.
How Your Donation will Help
We are working on two new initiatives.
The Pathways Fund
We are very excited about the launch of the Pathways Fund, which will make grants t
- support low-income, at-risk students who choose internships
- schools, to enhance career guidance resources available to low-income, at-risk students
Learn more on the Pathways Fund page.
Pathways Resource Map
The Pathways Resource Map represents a major upgrade to the resources we’re offering as part of IPC Pathways. The Map will include an annotated, opinionated, organized portal to books, blogs, articles, podcasts, videos and other organizations that we believe seekers and mentors can benefit from exploring. The Map will contain third party sources and videos, articles and other content that we produce. We plan four Maps — one each for high school students, college students, young adults, and mentors.
Your donations will help us to produce a first class experience that we believe will make an enormous difference to those traveling on their vocation paths.We have launched the first of our four Maps — a Young Adult Resource Map.
Learn more on the Resource Map Page.
How to Donate
You can follow the instructions below to donate, or send a check, made out to The Harraseeket Foundation, to The Harraseeket Foundation, 301 Park Ave., Falls Church Va. 22046.
You don’t need a PayPal account to donate online. The PayPal feature offers the option to use a credit or debit card as a guest without registering. Just click on the “Pay with PayPal” button and then select the option in the gray box at the bottom of the page that says “Pay with credit or debit card.”
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
And Please Volunteer!
Whether or not you register to be a mentor or a seeker and participate in mentoring conversations and our Pathways forums, we need your help! Here are ways to support IPC Pathways:
- Join the Pathways Resource Map and comment and contribute ideas for new lists and items to help seekers and mentors more effectively explore their future.
- Volunteer to help us with the website, mentor profile updating, planning and organizing career forums, and communications, among other things. Contact IPC Pathway leaders Steve Parker or Lynley Ogilvie to volunteer.
- Contribute to our blog.Contribute your ideas for internships and similar work opportunities. We now have a “Pathways at Work” Bulletin Board that identifies opportunities such as “shadowing for a day,” summer jobs, internships, and gap year ideas.
- Share your suggestions for how we can improve Pathways. We have benefited so much from the creative and thoughtful comments and suggestions we’ve received from so many in the congregation.